RFA 2023 Games Terms and Standards
- The information on this website is transmitted to you electronically and may contain errors, inaccuracies, and defects. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the information displayed on the website. The production company is not responsible for the accuracy of the information and/or for any action, damage, change, or cancellation that may result, including due to changes in dates and/or websites and/or places.
- In any case of damage caused because of the cancellation and/or change of event details, the production company is not responsible for any refund to the customer, and no claim or demand shall be made against the production company.
- When placing an order, you will be required to fill out a form, including details such as name, identification number, phone number, email address, credit card details, and details regarding the order.
- You are not legally obligated to provide this information, and providing it is solely at your discretion. However, if you do not provide all the requested details, you cannot make the purchase.
- Providing false information knowingly may result in a criminal offense. Those who submit false information may face legal action, including claims for damages due to harm caused to the production company and/or anyone on its behalf due to delays in the sales process.
- The production company reserves the right to cancel an order due to the submission of false, partial, or inaccurate information.
- Payment for registration and participation in the competition is made by credit card. Upon placing the order, the customer will be charged the full cost of the order. The approval of the transaction by the credit card company, through which the customer committed to the purchase, is an early and necessary condition for accepting the customer’s offer to perform the transaction.
- After completing the ordering process, your order will be confirmed by email, which you provided after placing the order.
- At the end of the process, after the customer has confirmed the order details, the system will display a confirmation including all your order details with a message that the transaction has been completed.
- The production company’s website enables secure and approved shopping by credit card companies. The company operates sophisticated and advanced systems to secure the information recorded on the website. The production company provides full consumer and credit card details protection to prevent the unauthorized use of confidential information and the payment system.
- The production company will do its best to use the means at its disposal to maintain the confidentiality of the buyers’ personal information and prevent it from being accessed by third parties. Since these are online operations, the production company cannot guarantee absolute immunity from penetration of its computers or exposure of the stored information. If despite the security measures taken by the production company, a third-party gains access to the information stored about the buyers and use it for wrongful purposes, you will have no claim, demand, or request against the production company.
- The personal details that you provide when placing an order will be stored in the production company’s databases. The production company reserves the right to collect information about your purchasing habits, needs, products purchased, information read, pages viewed, products and services that interest you, payment methods used, and any other information when using the website.
- The production company will not transfer your information to a third party (as long as such information identifies you), except in the cases detailed below:
- Transfer your details to suppliers to supply the products and/or services sold.
- If you have engaged in an act or omission that harms or may harm the production company or any third parties.
- If you have used the production company’s services to commit an illegal act or to enable, facilitate, assist, or encourage the commission of such an act.
- If you have violated the terms of this agreement or any additional agreement with the production company or on its behalf.
- If the production company receives a court order directing it to transfer your details to a third party.
- In any dispute, claim, demand, or legal proceedings, if any, between you and the production company.
- If the production company merges or organizes its activities within another corporation, it shall be entitled to transfer to that corporation a copy of the information stored about you, provided that the same corporation assumes all the instructions regarding these privacy clauses.
- The production company is authorized to use the personal information you provided when ordering and any information that will be recorded about you when using the website for production and statistical analysis. The production company may provide statistical and other data to third parties, provided that the data does not relate to you personally or identify you personally.
- The information presented on the website is for information purposes only and is not suitable as a valid reference for any matter and any legal process. The production company and/or its shareholders and/or managers shall not be liable for any direct or indirect financial or other damage caused to you because of using and/or relying on the services on the website or the information and content contained therein.
- All copyrights and intellectual property rights in the design of the production company’s website and any software, application, computer code, graphic file, text, and any other material contained therein – are owned by the production company alone. No part of the foregoing may be copied, distributed, displayed publicly, or transmitted to any third party without the production company’s prior written consent. The trademarks on the website are the sole property of the production company – or, if published on behalf of advertisers, the property of these advertisers alone. They may not be used without their consent (of the production company and/or the advertisers) in writing and in advance.
- The use of the production company’s website shall be governed solely by the laws of the State of Israel. The exclusive place of jurisdiction for any disputes arising in connection with the use of the website or these terms and conditions shall be the competent court in Israel.
**Entry to the expo compound outside the hall is subject to the regulations of the Ministry of Health and licensing instructions.
The following regulations are hereby established to regulate participation in the sports competition for athletes and escorts by the regulations of the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Sports for events.
RFA Games 2023
How much have we missed a big physical event?
We are proud to announce that as big as the longing, so is the size of the event.
This year we are coming to the capital city of Israel, which opens up many opportunities for venues that have not yet been seen here and a larger number of participants.
It’s time to get back into ACTION!
Categories for 2023:
Flagship category – ELITE
The battlefield of the heroes – this category is suitable for anyone who has competed until today and for new players who can face any physical and mental challenge that comes their way.
TEENS category – ages 15-17
The youth category is designed to provide a platform for the future generation to experience and gain competitive experience.
MASTERS category – ages 35-39, 40-45, +
A category of athletes who have represented their clubs consistently, inspiring us for over 10 years in family and career life. They began their journey in their 20s and 30s and are still with us today with great loyalty – this is your place to show everyone and yourself that age is just a number.
The scaled category is intended to provide a platform for team trainees who want to lead without complex elements like muscle-ups, handstand walks, heavy weights, etc. – this is the category that shows that CrossFit is suitable for everyone!
Several competitors will advance to the competition itself after the preliminaries:
Elite Men – 48
Elite Women – 32
Masters Men 35-39 – 32
Masters Women 35-39 – 8
Masters Men 40-44 – 8
Masters Women 40+ – 8
Masters Men 45+ – 8
Teen Boys 15-17 – 8
Teen Girls 15-17 – 8
Scaled Men – 16
Scaled Women – 16
It is common in many sports to expand into sub-leagues and intermediate levels to allow more athletes at various levels to enjoy and participate in the sport they love.
● Registration for the preliminaries is between 1/3/23 and 12/4/23 at 23:59.
● Preliminary workouts will be published on 13/4/23 at 00:01.
● The preliminary stage consists of 3 workouts that must be performed during a full week that will begin on 13/4/23 at 00:01 and end on 20/4/23 at 23:59 (all workouts must be completed).
● You can switch categories up to 48 hours before the registration deadline on 12/4/23 at 23:59 – to request a change in preliminaries, please fill out the following form: http://bit.ly/3CQQHvo.
● With the end of the submission deadline for results and videos, the screening stage will begin on 14/5/23, and the list of competitors who advance to the two days of competition in Jerusalem will be published (personal messages will also be sent to each competitor).
● The competition in Jerusalem will take place between 22-23/6/23.
If the video does not comply with the settings of camera angles, workloads, repetitions, movement standards, etc., the results of the workouts will be annulled by the judging team accordingly.
● Recording the video according to the standards attached to each training.
● Uploading the video to YouTube or Vimeo.
● Attaching the link to publish the result on Competition Corner.
● Do not edit the video, editing will disqualify the candidate from the competition.
● The candidate should appear throughout the video from beginning to end when the entire body is visible as well as the relevant equipment must appear in the video.
● The recording will be at a 45-degree angle to the candidate so that the participant is seen from the front and side.
● At the beginning of the video, it should be clearly stated: Full name, competition name, category, and event, and photograph the relevant equipment clearly (weights, height/distance, as required as specified in the standards).
Important to know!
● It is mandatory to include a link to YouTube – a result without a video will disqualify the participant.
● Please ensure that the videos are not edited, and the athlete is visible throughout the entire video.
● At the beginning of each video, the athlete must be presented with their full name, the training number must be noted, and the weights, measurements, and distances should be documented as defined in the standards of each training.
● In the case of a small number of repetitions that do not meet the defined standards or a failure to perform a certain number of repetitions: the result of that training will be adjusted over time or by the invalid/missing repetitions.
● In the case of many repetitions that do not meet the standards, the athlete’s result will be reduced by 15% in time or repetitions.
● If the athlete does not perform the training as required, or if there is an unreasonable amount of missing or sub-standard repetitions, that submission will be disqualified.
In the video test, points will be deducted according to the following model:
● 1-5 invalid repetitions – reduction of the number of repetitions or adding 5 seconds to each repetition.
● 6-10 invalid repetitions – reduction of 15% of the repetitions or adding 15% of the original time to the result.
● 11+ invalid repetitions – disqualification of the submission.
● ** It is mandatory to comply with the filming angles as defined in the publication of the exercises. A video that is not submitted according to the defined standards will not be able to appeal the result determined by the judging team.
● Appeals will be accepted only through the following form: http://bit.ly/3ZFCStF.
You can contact the competition team to receive a response on any topic through the following email address: [email protected]
Payment and Refund Policy:
Payment for the preliminary stage:
The payment for the preliminary stage during early registration is $35 until 19/3/23 at 23:59 (plus a direct registration fee on the website). After that, the registration fee will be $45 (plus a direct registration fee on the website).
There will be no refund for the preliminary stage registration for any reason.
** Participants in the competition that will take place in Jerusalem will be required to pay an additional fee of $99 (plus a direct registration fee on the website) until 25/5/23 at 10:00.
** It is mandatory to complete the registration process on the competition corner system to participate in the preliminary stage.
For any questions, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication on the leaderboard and participants in the competition in Jerusalem: 14.5.23
There will be no refund for registration.
This also applies to cases of injury, illness, changes in the schedule, and the like.
If the event is canceled due to COVID-19 restrictions, there will be no refund.